Inventive neighborhood brewery offering tours, a tasting room featuring beers, cigars & more.
If you wish to consume alcohol, you’ll need to be at least 21 years old. We currently accept these IDs:
- State ID cards
- US State Drivers License [due to state law, we cannot accept international drivers licenses]
- Passport/Passport Card [must be physically present]
- Military ID [no dependent IDs]
Tours are $8 per person and include:
- A collectible tasting glass
- Beer sampling along the tour
- In-depth knowledge of the brewing process and history of Cigar City Brewing
Tours generally last 35-45 minutes. We ask that you please arrive 15 minutes before your tour.
Monday – Tuesday: no tours
Wednesday – Sunday: 12 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 4 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
Cigar City Brewing at Tampa International Airport
Full-service restaurant located in Airside C
Bar located in Airside F
Donation & Sponsorship RequestsDonation & Sponsorship Request Form
Report a Quality Issue
Notice any off flavors? Have a problem with a can, bottle, or packaging? Find outdated beer in the marketplace or anything else unusual? Tell us about it here so we can work to fix it!Report a Quality Issue