- ½ lb shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 6 limes, juiced
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 lb fresh grouper, snapper or Mahi, skinned and diced
- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 cup mango, finely diced
- ½ cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- ⅓ cup red onion, finely diced
- ½ habanero pepper, seeds and vein removed, minced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup Guayabera Citra Pale Ale
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Turn off heat and add shrimp, blanching for 3 minutes. Remove shrimp and let cool. Dice into 1-inch pieces.
- Add shrimp and fish to a large bowl. Toss with lime, lemon and orange juice and let stand for 30 minutes. Strain shrimp and fish and place in a clean bowl.
- Add pineapple, mango, red pepper, onion, habanero, cilantro and Guayabera Citra Pale Ale. Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss well to combine.