We brew Hunahpu’s Imperial Stout once a year to celebrate our anniversary and release it only at the brewery. This year’s brew and its variants will be available in 500mL bottles March 9th starting at 9 AM only at the Spruce Street Taproom.
Here are the details for our annual release:
- 500mL bottles of 2024 Hunahpu’s Imperial Stout, Hunahpu’s Double Barrel, and Hunahpu’s Hunah Wine will be available March 9th starting at 9 a.m. ONLY in the Taproom.
- All bottles are first-come, first-served. There will be no presales for 2024.
- There will be no limits or bundles required on any Hunahpu’s 2024 bottle sales.
2024 Beer Details
Hunahpu’s Imperial Stout – Brewed with Cinnamon, Vanilla, Cacao Nibs, & Chile Peppers
Central to Mayan mythology is the story of twin brothers named Xbalanque and Hunahpu, the Hero Twins. After the Twins’ father was murdered by evil deities from Xibalba, his corpse became a cacao tree that spawned our two Heroes. Epic adventures followed, culminating in a journey to Xibalba to avenge their father’s death. Vanquishing their enemies handily, the Heroes then ascended into the heavens where they became the sun and the moon.
Hunahpu’s Double Barrel – Apple Brandy & Vanilla Brandy Imperial Stout
Brewed with Cinnamon, Vanilla, Cacao Nibs, and Chile Peppers, then aged in Apple Brandy and Vanilla Brandy barrels.
Hunahpu’s Hunah Wine – Apple Brandy & Grape Brandy Barleywine
Brewed with Cinnamon, Vanilla, Cacao Nibs, and Chile Peppers, then aged in Apple Brandy and Grape Brandy barrels.
2024 Anniversary Release Celebration Details
- We will have a Hunahpu’s Brunch Menu available from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. and Hunahpu’s-inspired menu items in the Taproom
- We will have the Cigar City Popup Bar in the parking lot offering specialty Apple Brandy cocktails made with Cigar City Spirits as well as other specialty draft beers.
- Our annual nonprofit partner, the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, will be onsite with adorable adoptables.
Thanks for your continued support, and Happy Hunahpu’s Day!