Some Notes on Tickets:
- All tickets sold include bottles of Hunahpu’s Imperial Stout; there are no event-only tickets. The three tiers outlined above are the only options available to attend Hunahpu’s Day.
- Tickets are only available online. There will be no tickets sold in person at the brewery or elsewhere.
- Your wristband grants you entrance into the festival and the ability to pick up your allotment of Hunahpu’s Imperial Stout bottles.
- All festival attendees must be 21 years or older and must bring a valid US driver’s license, military ID, or passport to gain entrance to the festival. The only non-US issued identification that will be accepted will be a government-issued passport. Valid ID is also required for picking up your bottles of Hunahpu’s Imperial Stout.
- Please note, Cigar City Brewing will only be able to assist the original ticket purchaser should any problems occur. Caveat emptor for tickets purchased outside of our official ticket portal. There is no transferring or reselling of Hunahpu’s Day wristbands.
- Bottles can ONLY be picked up between March 6 – 16, 2020 at Cigar City Brewing, 3924 W Spruce St., Tampa, FL 33607, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Please note, we WILL NOT ship and we WILL NOT hold your bottles past this date. Any bottles left will be forfeited as of March 17. You will need your actual Hunahpu’s Day wristband to pick up your allotment as these will be scanned and bottles credited off each wristband.
- Bottles CANNOT be picked up at Amalie Arena.
- All tickets purchased between Nov. 22, 2019 and Feb. 3, 2020 will be shipped with an estimated delivery date of Feb. 22, 2020. Any tickets purchased after February 28th, 2020 will not be shipped and will only be available for pickup at will call.
- Check out the breweries that will be pouring at Hunahpu’s Day 2020 here!
Need help with your ticket purchase or have questions about your order? Reach out to the dedicated Hunahpu’s Day 2020 support team: email@example.com
Note: Hunahpu’s Day 2020 is rain or shine. In the event of an unforeseen circumstance and Cigar City Brewing is forced to cancel and the event cannot be rescheduled, the festival portion of the ticket will be refunded. $100 of the ticket price is allocated to the festival. The remainder covers the cost of the bottles.